From binational society to Jewish state federal concepts in Zionist political thought, 1920-1990, and the Jewish people
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
From binational society to Jewish state [electronic resource] : federal concepts in Zionist political thought, 1920-1990, and the Jewish people / by Yosef Gorny.
|Main author:||Gorni, Yosef.|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- The federative parliamentary model
- The federative autonomy model
- The composite federative model
- The binational federative model
- The new federalism : Arie Eliav and Shimon Peres.