The rise and fall of human rights cynicism and politics in occupied Palestine
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
The rise and fall of human rights [electronic resource] : cynicism and politics in occupied Palestine / Lori Allen.
|Main author:||Allen, Lori, 1971-|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- The first human rights NGO : Al-Haq's faith in evidence
- The beginning of the decline : international aid and the production of bad faith
- Teaching human rights : citizens and security men in training
- Making up the face of the state : human rights in the creation of political authority
- Nationalizing human rights : the political ethics of Hamas.