The limits of gender domination women, the law, and political crisis in Quito, 1765-1830
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
The limits of gender domination [electronic resource] : women, the law, and political crisis in Quito, 1765-1830 / Chad Thomas Black.
|Main author:||Black, Chad T.|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Quito 1765 : justice, rebellion, reform
- Practice I : sexed crimes
- Practice II : women, property, civil dispute
- Quito 1809 : in defense of religion, king, and Patría
- Practice III : in the name of king and constitution
- Practice IV : in the name of the law.