Screens and veils Maghrebi women's cinema
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Screens and veils [electronic resource] : Maghrebi women's cinema / Florence Martin.
|Main author:||Martin, Florence, 1959-|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Overture: Maghrebi women's transvergent cinema
- Transnational feminist storytellers: Shahrazad, Assia, and Farida. Assia Djebar's transvergent Nuba: the Nuba of the women of Mount Chenoua (Algeria, 1978)
- Farida Benlyazid's initiation narrative: A door to the sky (Morocco, 1988)
- Transvergent screens. Yamina Bachir-Chouikh's transvergent echoes: Rachida (Algeria, 2002)
- Raja Amari's screen of the haptic: Red satin (Tunisia, 2002)
- Nadia El Fani's multiple screens: Bedwin hacker (Tunisia, 2002)
- From Dunyazad to transvergent audiences. Yasmine Kassari's "burning" screens: The sleeping child (Morocco, 2004)
- Selma Baccar's transvergent spectatorship: Flower of oblivion (Tunisia, 2006)