Repairing paradise the restoration of nature in America's national parks
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Repairing paradise [electronic resource] : the restoration of nature in America's national parks / William R. Lowry.
|Main author:||Lowry, William R. 1953-|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Changing policies in national parks
- Reintroducing wolves at Yellowstone
- Reducing automobile impacts at Yosemite
- Restoring water to the Everglades
- Removing impediments to river flows at the Grand Canyon
- Repairing damage from past policies.