Law and ethnic plurality socio-legal perspectives
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Law and ethnic plurality [electronic resource] : socio-legal perspectives / edited by Prakash Shah.
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
|Other authors:||Shah, Prakash.|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- On cultural diversity : the importance of normative foundations for legal responses
- Immigration, diversity, and integration : the limits of EU law
- Changes in drugs policy and practice : implications for the Black Community
- Common law and common sense : juries, justice, and the challenge of ethnic plurality
- Artistic license, free speech, and religious sensibilities in a multicultural society
- Planning law and mosque development : the politics of religion and residence in Birmingham
- Alternative dispute resolution in a diasporic Muslim community in Britain
- Rituals of recognition : ethnic minority marriages in British legal systems
- Ethnicity and the senior judiciary in England and Wales.