The Politics of everyday fear
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
The Politics of everyday fear [electronic resource] / Brian Massumi, editor.
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
|Other authors:||Massumi, Brian.|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- pt. 1. Buying and being at the border
- pt. 2. Mutations of domination
- pt. 3. Dominations of mutation
- pt. 4. The traffic in morbidity
- pt. 5. Buying and being at the edge
- pt. 6. Screening : home and nation.