Experiences in liberal arts and science education from America, Europe, and Asia : a dialogue across continents
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via dawsonera.|
Experiences in liberal arts and science education from America, Europe, and Asia : a dialogue across continents / William C. Kirby, Marijk C. van der Wende, editors.
|Other authors:||Kirby, William C., (Editor)|
Connect to electronic book via dawsonera.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 A Global Dialogue on Liberal Arts and Sciences: Re-Engagement, Re-Imagination and Experimentation
- Chapter 2 Toward a Nationally Integrated Liberal Studies University Model for the Mid-Twenty-First Century: The Case of the Chinese Mainland and Hong Kong
- Chapter 3 The Significance and Practice of Liberal Education in China
- Chapter 4 Innovation in Liberal Education
- Chapter 5 New Liberal Arts and Science Institutions in India and Singapore: The Role of STEM Education
- Chapter 6 Polymathy, New Generalism, and the Future of Work: A Little Theory and some Practice from UCL's Arts and Sciences BASc Degree
- Chapter 7 University College Freiburg: Towards a New Unity of Research and Teaching in Academia
- Chapter 9 The Liberal Arts and the University. Tracing the Origins and Structure of Undergraduate Education in the US and at the University Of California
- Chapter 10 Transcending Boundaries: Educational Trajectories, Subject Domains and Skills Demands. <.