Big data in history
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via dawsonera.|
Big data in history [electronic resource] / Patrick Manning.
|Main author:||Manning, Patrick, 1941- (Author)|
Connect to electronic book via dawsonera.
Table of Contents:
- 1.Challenges of Big Data in History
- 2.The Need to Know Our Global Past
- 3.CHIA: Its Collaborative Mission, Structure, and Innovation
- 4.Mission 1: Assembling and Documenting the Data
- 5.Mission 2: Creating a Comprehensive Historical Archive
- 6.Mission 3: Analyzing and Visualizing Data Worldwide
- 7.Comparisons: Big Data across Time and Disciplines
- 8.Priorities for CHIA; Benefits of CHIA.