Jewish-Christian difference and modern Jewish identity : seven twentieth-century converts
Jewish-Christian difference and modern Jewish identity : seven twentieth-century converts / Shalom Goldman.
|Main author:||Goldman, Shalom, (Author)|
Table of Contents:
- Who is a Jew?
- The Conversions of Ruth Ben David (1920-2000)
- Jean-Marie Lustiger, the Jewish Cardinal (1926-2007)
- Donato Manduzio and the converts of San Nicandro: A Group conversion to Judaism in 1930s Italy (Donato Manduzio, 1885-1948)
- Happy about His conversion, miserable about his apostasy: The 1945 apostasy of Rabbi Zolli Revisited (Israel Zolli, 1881-1956)
- Ruth From The Banks of the Volga : Elisheva Bikhovsky (Elizaveta Ivanova Zhirkova, 1888-1949)
- Apostasy and citizenship: the case of Brother Daniel (Oswald Rufeisen, 1922-1998)
- Moishe Rosen, Founder of Jews For Jesus (1932-2010)